Obtaining a traditional service quote involves connecting with one of our experienced brokers.
To provide you with the proper assistance, a broker will learn all about your business, to present you with more customized quotes and coverage. Your broker obtains multiple quotes from different insurers, doing the shopping for you.
From there, you and your Broker will discuss the quote options and explain the different coverages and limitations based on your questions. You choose the coverage combinations that are right for your business.
Your insurance broker is there for you throughout the year to discuss your coverage, changes to your business, review insurance provisions of contracts, issuing certificates, etc.
If your business or profession has more complex risks, speaking to a broker through our traditional quote option is recommended.
Receive a quote and place coverage directly online after answering a few questions about your business.
Do you already have an idea of what insurance coverage and limits you want / need?
For clients that don’t need a lot of ongoing broker support throughout the year, Collis’ all-new Online Insurance Quote Tool makes finding business insurance easy, fast, and secure.
Online quotes/policies are pre-negotiated for specific type of business’, to include the most usual coverages and limits, pre-bundled for you at a reduced cost.
The result is that, in 5 to 10 minutes, you can successfully choose which coverage and levels you would like. Obtain your free quote, finalize your policy, pay for it – and receive your new policy documents!
Benefits Of Our Experienced Brokers
- Introductory meeting / call to assist you in identifying and understanding your business’ unique risks
- Reviews insurance provisions of your existing contracts to help determine your contractual requirements
- Collects a variety of information about your business to obtain a variety of competitive quotes and coverages from multiple insurers
- Negotiates and compares rates across numerous insurers
- Answers your questions about the quotes / policies
- Arranges the appropriate policy, payment plan and provides the supporting documents
- Provides ongoing year-round support/service. This includes reviewing new contracts insurance provisions, certificate issuance, supports, and your business operations/needs. As well as represents you in the case of incidents / or claims.
- *Service Fees such as certificates and contractual review are included throughout the first year*
* After the first year, if there are higher than usual needs for ongoing contractual review and certificate support, a service fee will be charged.
Benefits Of Online Insurance
- Quick, Easy, and Convenient – no need to speak with a broker
- Quotes available online 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- Customize your coverage limits and additional coverage options from the built-in options provided
- Place your coverage and have your new policy instantly emailed to you
- Most policies have Flexible Payment Options; Monthly and Annually*
- If service, advice, or customization to the policy is needed later in the year – Additional Service Options are available for an additional fee if & when you need them**
*Except Stand Alone Equipment Breakdown, and Special Event insurance – which is One time annual payment only.
**Additional Service options are available on per transaction and fixed annual fee basis once needed.
Get insurance quotes and coverage for your business through our expert brokers
Get an online insurance quote from the comfort of your home or office
Which Service Option Is Right For Me?
Read each column below to see which side you identify with the most.
At the end, add up the check marks on both sides and see which service option is best suited for you!
You are detail-oriented and like to review all the terms, conditions, exclusions to make sure you understand it - before you buy.
You know you need coverage to protect your business - but the thought of reviewing the policy terms and exclusions gives you the shivers... Blech!
You don’t know what you don’t know! You want to review your business’s exposures with an experienced Broker, to help determine what coverage is right for your business at this point in time.
Your needs are pretty simple right now, you just need to get some insurance right away so you can move forward.
Coverage is not needed immediately. You would prefer to know that you have the best quote coverage / premium combination before you buy. You want to see a summary of quotes received and have your broker explain some of the differences being offered.
Meh – you are good to go with just getting this done online. Time is short, you know there is some discounted rates available in this online option – let's just get it done! You will ask to review the details later, when you have questions. You know there will be an extra charge for that service, at that time.
You have an ongoing need for certificates throughout the year for your clients, vendors, banks, leasing companies, etc...
So far, you do not need certificates issued for your clients or vendors, bank, leasing companies, etc. When you need it – you'll let us know! You know there will be an extra charge for that service, at that time.
You have contracts with Landlord or clients that require you to have specific insurance coverages. Or you have a few projects in the pipeline that you would feel better having someone look over the insurance provisions of the contract(s) before you sign them.
You do not have contracts with Landlord or clients that require you to have specific insurance coverages. Or, you know what your insurance requirements are and are comfortable not having someone review them for you.
What were the most important factors above to you? What service option do you prefer?
If you counted checkmarks on each side: