Surety / Bonds / Fidelity
A contract under which one party (the surety) guarantees the performance of certain obligations of a second party (the principal) to a third party (the obligee).
For example, most construction contractors must provide the party for which they are performing operations with a bond guaranteeing that they will complete the project by the date specified in the construction contract in accordance with all plans and specifications.
Bonds: A three-party contract in which one party, the surety, guarantees the performance or honesty of a second party, the principal (obligor), to the third party (obligee) to whom the performance or debt is owed.
Our Business Insurance Specialists handle a wide range of Surety / Contract Bonding requirements as well as Miscellaneous Bonds with a variety of insurers across Canada.
Some of the surety products offered would include:
- Bid Bonds, Consents of Surety & Pre-qualification Letters
- Performance & Labour & Material Payment Bonds
- Lien Bonds and Release of Hold Back Bonds
- Developer Bonds
- Pre-paid Contractor Bonds
Other Miscellaneous Surety Bonds including:
- Canada Customs Bonds
- Consumer Protection – Collection Agencies
- Consumer Protection – Debt Repayment
- Direct Sellers Bonds
- Driver Training Schools
Excise – Brewers and Spirits / Tobacco
- Foreign Employment Agency
- Home inspectors
- Private Investigator & Security Guards
- Real Estate Agent / Broker Bond
Other Miscellaneous Bonds as requested.