Life Agents Errors and Omissions (E&O)
Life Agents E&O is specifically designed to provide life agents with a comprehensive E&O policy at a discounted rate. It is suitable for individual and licensed insurance agents only. Life Agents Inusrance includes coverage for the sale of life insurance, accident and sickness insurance, disability insurance, GIC’s, fixed, and variable annuities and registered funds such as RRSP, RESP, and TFSA.
These policies are designed to be more economical due to less personnel handling being required. Once a policy is purchased online, any changes needed will result in extra administration charges for processing. Please type your information in the application carefully.
Eligible Life and Investments Agents
The Sale or Servicing of these Life and Investment Products
- Life Insurance
- Accident and Sickness Insurance
- Disability Income Insurance
- Indexed Annuities
- Fixed Annuities
- Guaranteed Investment Certificates
- Variable insurance products, including but not limited to variable annuities, flexible and scheduled, premium annuities and variable life insurance
- Registered Retirement Income Funds
- Registered Retirement Savings Plans
- Registered Education Savings Plans
- Registered Disability Savings Plans and Tax-Free Savings Accounts (the sale of such Funds, Plans, and Savings Accounts only)
Coverage Amounts (Limit Options)
The following are the specific limit options available to you, depending on the coverage(s) you choose to purchase.
Errors & Omissions
Also known as Professional Liability Insurance, errors and omissions covers your business from claims of negligence in your services or the failing to provide professional services. The policy covers would cover your legal defense costs – even if the claim is illegitimate or you haven’t actually done anything wrong.
* All insurance coverage described is intended to be general in nature and subject to the applicable insurer’s specific policy wording, terms, conditions and exclusions.