What is Kidnap & Ransom Insurance?
This insurance policy is designed to protect individuals, corporations & non-profits operating in high-risk areas around the world. Kidnap & Ransom coverage insures against loss by the surrender of property as a result of a threat of harm to the named insured, an employee, or a relative or guest of the insured or the insured’s employees.
What Does it Cover?
- Transportation expenses of the directors/employees/family after an incident
- Expenses for Crisis Response company to hire experts to help resolve the incident
- Coverage for Expenses that arose during the incident
- Rest and Rehabilitation Expenses after recovery
- Legal Liability
- Accident policy to provide payment for specific injuries to the covered person
Does your business or non-profit have people that travel on your behalf? “Collis” to discuss coverage for these individuals while they are traveling.