Over a decade of experience providing tried & true business insurance solutions to Edmonton Businesses.
Edmonton’s business scene is thriving with start ups and small businesses – one of the fastest-growing and youngest cities in the country. Without the right commercial insurance, one minor mistake or accident can have a drastic financial impact on your business’ success. Through every stage of your business, we guide you in having the right business insurance in Edmonton – and throughout Alberta – to ensure your business’ long term success.
Consider us your in-house insurance risk management advisors to keeping your business safe.
Do You Need Edmonton Business Insurance?
No matter how small your business is, commercial insurance is essential to ensure the financial success of your business. There are risks involved with selling products or services that could derail your business financially, regardless of where you operate or sell. For some professions, business insurance is required legally, for others it is an effective Risk Management tool. The best practice for running a business or providing a service is obtaining customized business insurance. Keep reading to discover what you should consider when looking for business insurance in Edmonton!
Protect Yourself With These Edmonton Business Insurance Coverages
Trying to figure out the best business insurance in Edmonton can be overwhelming. But don’t worry! Our experienced insurance brokers help review your operations and the risk exposures specific to your organization – and then tailor an insurance program designed specifically to your organization’s needs. We translate insurance jargon into simple to understand language. The following are a few common business insurance coverages needed for some Edmonton businesses and professionals:
In 2021, 94.7% of all Edmonton Business were small businesses (less than 49 employees)
Getting insured is quick and easy!
If you’re looking for commercial insurance, request a quote with us!
Tips to Getting Business Insurance in Edmonton
- Always stick with Business Insurance Brokers rather than Insurance Companies. A brokerage/broker negotiates with multiple insurance companies to get you the best rate.
- Prioritize choosing an insurance broker in Edmonton that specializes directly in business insurance. You wouldn’t see a electrician if you had a leak in your pipes. Search for brokerages that focus solely on business insurance.
- Support local, BIPOC-owned, female-owned businesses.
- Ensure the brokerage has trust worthy reviews both on Google and their website.
- Make sure the brokerage values tailored business insurance, has a superior level of service, and provides additional resources to support your business against risks.
Common Industries that Need Business Insurance in Edmonton
Not on this list? Don’t worry! We deal with the business insurance needs of all types and sizes of businesses
Get a competitive quote today!
Looking for the right business insurance for your or your business? Get a FREE quote to find out why so many refer us.